Email Hygiene Improves Your Deliverability
What does it mean to clean your email list?
- Graphicmail's email hygience service verifies authentic email addresses in your mailing list
- We remove non-existant or mistyped email addresses and any hard bounces
- Get a new copy of your clean list loaded right into your GraphicMail Lists & Contacts
Top 4 reasons to clean your email list:
- Save wasted money - a clean email list saves you the trouble of spending money to send messages to inactive and/or non-responsive addresses
- Reduce spam complaints - sending to bad email addresses triggers often results in spam complaints and ISP blocks. The cleaner your list, the better your chance for delivery and inbox placement.
- Improve campaign results - higher inbox placement rates mean higher open rates. This leads to increased conversions and sales, which equals higher ROI on your email campaigns.
- Reduce reputation risks - repeatedly sending to invalid email addresses can hurt the sender reputation for your company and registered domain. The higher your engagement rate, the better your delivery rate.
A clean list is a key factor of email marketing success.
Why use GraphicMail for email hygiene?
- Fast turnaround - we'll start processing your list as soon as you submit it and have your file back the same day.
- Cost effective - GraphicMail's pricing will save you money, especially for bulk email hygiene. See our competitive prices below.
- Quality assurance - GraphicMail has been a global industry leader for over 10 years. We'll bring the same professionalism & care when cleaning your lists.
- Quick & easy - simply login to your GraphicMail acccount and select which email list you want to clean from your List & Contacts