Which is email marketing tool is best for your business: infusionsoft vs mailchimp?
When settling on an email marketing tool, you need intel on the specific email marketing tools available in the market. Here it is!
Mailchimp and Infusionsoft are some of the best tools that can be effective in improving the performance of your business. When you compare MailChimp and Infusionsoft, you will realize that they are both excellent for your business. Today, we are going to settle the battle of Infusionsoft vs MailChimp.
What is MailChimp?
Mailchimp is an email marketing manager that gives you access to a wide range of features for business entities of all sizes. It is popular for low-cost plans, powerful analytical features and tools that allow you to stay in contact with clients and prospects. You can create, implement, and examine your email campaigns as you engage a collection of different clients. Through its smartphone apps, you can continue your work on your iPhone or Android phone.
What is Infusionsoft?
Infusionsoft is a software that you can purchase for customer relationship management. It has a potent interface for email marketing that can improve your interaction with clients and general performance in the market. Infusionsoft is one of the best MailChimp alternatives that allow you to connect with third-party software. Its marketing tools will enable you to make contact and sales through social media, email, and offline channels.
MailChimp is an email marketing tool that allows you access to a simple user interface that enables you to broadcast emails to your clients and prospects without a steep learning curve. It takes a few minutes and steps to get started on MailChimp.
Infusionsoft has an interface that might be quite confusing and overwhelming for the first time users. After exploring the key features of Infusionsoft, you can take advantage of the CRM services. With time, you can get more conversions than that of the MailChimp.
When Should I Choose MailChimp?
· For Smartphones – MailChimp features as one of the best email marketing tools that can help you to make more sales. It is designed to perform efficiently on a smartphone as well as the PC. It is also easier for the first time and subsequent users to navigate through.
· For Email Marketing – MailChimp is better than Infusionsoft when it comes to reaching more prospects and clients through the mail. This platform organizes your email subscribers and email campaigns into formats that your recipients can easily understand.
When Should I Choose Infusionsoft?
· To send Customized Emails – Infusionsoft allows you to send specific messages to specific clients on your list. It shows you the types of actions taken by your clients after the reception of previous emails.
· Classification of Customers – as you make contact with your clients, you need to get more specific to convert more clients. Infusionsoft divides your clients as per your specifications and their reactions upon the reception of your message.
MailChimp has a free trial period that allows you to interact effectively with the services and benefits that your business stands to gain. After the free trial, you can use:
· New Business Plan for free
· Growing Business Plan for $10/month
· Pro marketer plan for $199/month
The Mail Chimp pro plan allows you to enjoy enterprise-level features and all of MailChimp capabilities.
The free trial period allows you to get more familiar with Infusionsoft as you get a better understanding of the benefits you stand to gain. The pricing plan is as follows:
· <500 contacts – $80/month
· 1,500 contacts – $104/month
· 2,500 contacts – $144/month
· 5,000 contacts – $184/month
· 10,000 contacts – $240/month
· 25,000 contacts – $280month
· 50,000 contacts – $304/month
Is Infusionsoft worth it?
The product is quite expensive but has more capabilities than MailChimp.
This MailChimp and Infusionsoft comparison can help you to make an informed choice between the two. If you are in search of an email marketing tool that has advanced CRM features, you should go for Infusionsoft. On the other hand, if you need an email marketing tool that is easy to use and cheap, you should opt for MailChimp. To reach all your clients and prospects, you should consider using both MailChimp and Infusionsoft to improve the chances of your business.